Hemp Oil: A Natural Way To Reduce Pain And Inflammation
Approximately 50 million Americans experience chronic pain at some point in their lives. Anybody looking for an effective way to alleviate pain and break the limits can check out the benefits of hemp oil for pain.
Hemp oil has proven to be one of the most beneficial plants known to humankind. It is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain. Hence, it has been gaining increasing popularity due to its wellness-boosting abilities.
Many use it to treat their chronic pain symptoms. It is perhaps the best natural alternative to over-the-counter medications.
Over the years, the non-psychoactive cannabinoid has displayed promising results in treating inflammation-related ailments like pain. It is devoid of side effects, unlike those you may experience with synthetic pharmaceutical medicines. How?
The Problem with Pharmaceutical Painkillers
Prescription medicines you consume extensively for pain cause problems that are just as bad as the pain you want to get rid of. Additionally, painkillers quickly become addictive because they activate powerful reward systems in the brain; by triggering endorphin release, the feel-good neurotransmitters in your brain, they turn into your go-to solution.
It is because endorphins possess the ability to muffle your pain perception and enhance your pleasure points, creating the illusion of better health. Still, want to continue with opioids? It is high time you reconsider.
Looking for quick muscle and joint pain relief?
ELYXR +HEMP EXTRACT PAIN RELIEF ROLL-ONBuy Now
ELYXR ADVANCED PAIN RELIEF ROLL-ONBuy Now
How Does Hemp Oil Work?
There is enough evidence to signify hemp oil’s benefits for pain relief. The components of hemp interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is connected with various physiological systems and homeostasis.
So, what is homeostasis? It is the equilibrium of performance between different bodily functions. Apart from it, the ECS also affects how you perceive pain.
Hemp affects the ECS indirectly without binding to the receptors. This indirect action can influence other chemicals like anandamide and serotonin, reducing pain levels.
Hemp Oil’s Fight Against Pain - Facts
We could tell you what hemp oil can do. But it is better to focus on evidence to help you make improved decisions.
- Nearly 5 million people in the US suffer from arthritis, costing them about $303.5 billion in medical care and lost earnings. Osteoarthritis is the most common arthritis type affecting the lives of approximately 31 million.
- A study published in the National Library of Medicine discusses an investigation into hemp’s ability to prevent osteoarthritis pain and joint neuropathy. While it is unsure how hemp works, we have enough evidence to understand it protects the nerves and decreases joint inflammation.
- In another study, hemp showed the potential to reduce arthritis-related pain and inflammation upon topical application. It had no side effects.
- Let’s talk about migraines. Have you suffered from it ever? It is one of the most crippling feelings you can experience. It is the world’s third most common disease. Hemp can reduce the occurrence of migraine in adults.
- Chronic pain, especially migraines and frequent headaches is most prevalent in those suffering from anxiety disorders. Hemp is highly beneficial for anxiety and stress relief. So, expect reduced pain from migraine with your anxiety levels balanced.
- No, we won’t say hemp cures cancer. However, it decreases some cancer-related symptoms. Check out this study of individuals with refractory cancer pain where researchers noticed improved pain reduction with nabiximols, which constitutes hemp with other ingredients.
- Hemp has also shown optimistic results in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. 75% of 256 people reported fewer spasms after using Sativex, which contains hemp.
It is possible to live happily without the stress and worries pain causes in your daily life. The partial legalization of hemp has opened up new opportunities that people have been devoid of.
Topical hemp products like roll-ons and lotions help treat chronic pain and are a good match for athletes and anybody experiencing joint and muscle pain.
What Type Of Pain Are You going Through?
(Click on them to learn more about how you can manage them)
LEG PAIN relief
Run the extra mile like a pro and make your everyday hustle easy. Know everything about leg pain and learn how Elxyr can help.Learn More
SHOULDER PAIN relief
Is irritating shoulder pain keeping you away from your favorite game? Fret not. We will guide you toward full shoulder motion, minus the pain.Learn More
NECK PAIN relief
Constant mobile usage or bad sleeping posture can make your neck hurt like hell. Know the ins and outs of neck pain and prevent neck pain.Learn More
Troubled wrists hinder everyday work. Bad wrists keep you from doing everything. But why let it? Discover the different ways you can keep wrist pain at bay.Learn More
Don’t let old age pin you down. Life is about getting up and pushing your limits, and Elyxr provides you with the knowledge you need to get going.Learn More
Cold Weather Pain
Did you know winter aggravates existing pain? Cold and pain have an age-old relationship. But fortunately, there are ways to fight this pain. Learn more here.Learn More
The back supports you. There is no life hack for a bad back. With Elyxr, find out how you can keep your back being your pillar throughout.Learn More